A wide choice of CBC Club Kit can be ordered online from Velo Champion about 2-3 times per year over a period of 2-3 weeks.
Link to online kit shop – Velo Champion
There is also a limited range of stock in the CBC Kit Bank.
CBC KIT BANK
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
- The kit bank includes jerseys, bib shorts, caps, arm/leg warmers, and socks (4″ or 6″ cuff, white or black)
- It is primarily there for people new to the club, and for members without kit, but also for existing members (though members make orders direct)
- Existing members may switch kit from the last order if they have size issues if the kit to be exchanged is unworn and still packaged (that is, as new)
– To order from the kit bank:
i) Let Jon Harris know what you want (size);
(ii) He will confirm cost and availability;
(iii) Then pay, via bank transfer to the club through Jon Williamson;
(iv) Once payment is confirmed, pick up kit (we are unable to release kit before payment) – Jon Harris has confirmed that kit can be picked-up evening of Friday July 14 (and possibly after the club ride at 12.30 July 15, TBC)
The next kit order to Velo Champion will be made September (but earlier if there is demand, comment on facebook)
In terms of sizing, the race-fit is proper form-fit (it is supposed to be very tight), and the best thing to do is ask/see others who have the kit if you want to check out size first…
Velo Champion Website has the following sizing charts : note that “waist” means “hips” – significant for the ladies.
- Unisex fit for the “team range of kit”
- Ladies race fit – (note these sizes are about 2 sizes SMALLER than unisex ones; so a XS unisex = M ladies. And a M unisex = XL ladies)
- Mens race fit (the plus range of kit – designed to be skin tight)
- Accessories such as arm and leg warmers
The kit looks great and we hope all new members can get the kit they want!